Not only is this a KETO/LCHF friendly dessert but it can also be made VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE!
They are FAST, EASY and DELICIOUS!
Happy home chef cooking Keto desserts in her client’s homeShopping list:
For the base
1 1/2 cups full-fat mascarpone cheese or CREAMED COCONUT MILK
1/4 cup sweetener of your choice
2 Tsp rum- optional
1/4 cup cold coffee
For the Topping
125gm 85% cocoa chocolate
50gm any nut butter
- In a food processor blitz up the mascarpone or creamed coconut milk, sweetener, rum and cold coffee. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into little cup cake paper cases OR pipe out of a piping bag for neatness. Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Whist the above is chilling-Melt the dark chocolate and butter in a heat-proof bowl placed over a small saucepan filled with 1 cup of water over med heat. Stir. Cool. Set aside to cool- not in fridge!
- Grab bites out of freezer and pour the chocolate over the little tiramisu bites with a spoon. Pop nuts or coconut bits on top if you want.
- Freeze the coated pieces in batches as you work, for at least 15 minutes to harden. Keep frozen for up to 3 months.